Conception
I have a pretty dilemma here,my ex is 32 weeks today,her due date is June 12,2017,she cheated on me sept.3rd we broke up for a few days but soon after we were back in our relationship,she didn't tell me then we just broke up,she found out at end of Oct.that she was pregnant about 6 weeks,eight when you count extra 2 weeks,im going crazy wondering if he's mine or not this has been the worst year of my life,I've turned down job opportunities in other states,I want to know possible conception
No one going to help me out?
Tuff situation best thing u can do is dna testing after baby is born I believe they can do it now but I'm not sure tell her to ask what her Dr what can be done now to find out if ur the father or if u have to wait till baby is born good luck
It depends on how accurate her estimated due date is, but it sounds like the baby is from you and not from September 3.  Do you know when she got her estimated due date (i.e., how early in the pregnancy?)  If it was early, such as in her 6th or 7th week *and* was based on an ultrasound, it's probably pretty accurate and would suggest an estimated conception date of September 19.

And incidentally, if you two were broken up, it is not really correct to say or even to think in your mind that she "cheated" on you.  I'm glad you got back together, but if you or she or both of you genuinely would have said at the time that you had broken up, though going so far as having a sexual encounter with someone else is a little soon, it is not  cheating.  Breaking up is done with the intention of not being together any more from that day forward.  Sometimes a couple rethinks that decision and gets back together, but during the time they are broken up, they are free agents. It will hurt your relationship if you think in your heart or hurl in her face or tell others that she "cheated."  It's only cheating if someone has promised fidelity and is still in the relationship, and from what you say, you weren't in a relationship at that point.

Regarding the baby, if you want to spend a lot of money, you can get a prenatal DNA test now, to be sure of who the dad is.  But frankly from all you have said, it sounds like you are the dad and the September 3 date was at least a couple of weeks too early to have anything to do with the pregnancy.  I'd save the money and get a DNA test after the baby is born for a tenth of the cost, and then when the results prove you the dad, walk away from the whole subject forever.
IBM e r ze
I guess your right in that regard,like I said before im over that anyway,that baby is all im worried about and if he's mine.I got a 15 thou. Salary increase on the line,ill turn it down to stay in state for MY child and the ultrasound was early in 1st trimester 8 weeks I think..thank you much for your support
If it was at 8 weeks it should be pretty accurate.  Can you take the job and come back when the baby is born, or can you ask if the mother is interested in moving to the new state?  I checked your other post and it does not sound like you and she are together any more, can you be an away dad for a while and earn and stockpile some money from the higher salary, and then come back and be in the child's life?  Can you use the fact that you have a better job offer somewhere else to leverage a request for a raise where you are now?