DNA / Paternity Community
Condoms? Just making sure.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Condoms? Just making sure.

Im 25 weeks pregnant. I had sex one time with this guy around May 2012 And had my normal period and then got back with my husband in June and of course had sex. My last period was June 16. The guy that I had the One time sex with wore a condom. Me and my husband have unprotected sex. Is it possible that the random guy can be my babys father? My husband is worried it may not be his baby because he heard that people cant/will be hard to get pregnant. I truely believe its my husbands tho because I would have been futher along in my pregnancy. It was a big mistake but just let me know please.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3945899_tn?1390929155
Sorry I forgot to finish my sentence.
---My husband is worried it may not be his baby because he heard that people cant/will be hard to get pregnant if u are a everyday heroin user.
Blank
I doubt it's the other guys because you had your period and used protection. Did your period seem lighter than usual? I guess it's possible there was something wrong with the condem but I still think it's highly unlikely the baby is his. Especially with how far along you are.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...