Condoms? Just making sure.
Im 25 weeks pregnant. I had sex one time with this guy around May 2012 And had my normal period and then got back with my husband in June and of course had sex. My last period was June 16. The guy that I had the One time sex with wore a condom. Me and my husband have unprotected sex. Is it possible that the random guy can be my babys father? My husband is worried it may not be his baby because he heard that people cant/will be hard to get pregnant. I truely believe its my husbands tho because I would have been futher along in my pregnancy. It was a big mistake but just let me know please.
Sorry I forgot to finish my sentence.
---My husband is worried it may not be his baby because he heard that people cant/will be hard to get pregnant if u are a everyday heroin user.
I doubt it's the other guys because you had your period and used protection. Did your period seem lighter than usual? I guess it's possible there was something wrong with the condem but I still think it's highly unlikely the baby is his. Especially with how far along you are.