Confused ?!
I had sex with an ex on June 9th and he says there was no ejaculation. Then I had sex with my boyfriend on June 12th and June 13th . He always uses the pull out method . My LMP was May 30th , and I concieved on June 13th. Its confusing.
What part is confusing? Unprotected sex = pregnancy. Unless you use condoms or take the pill. You should learn more about it before you assume you are safe and bring a child into the world. if you are not prepared, educate yourself.
Dna test swab is lik 25 dollars get one but u should never hav sex with muliple partners that close
It sounds like you've gotten yourself into quite the mess! If you conceived on the 13th (Not sure how you know that date exactly) than it could still be the ex's. Sperm can survive for 72hrs I believe, maybe longer. Be honest with everyone because you never know, in 10 yrs you could have a child who finds out he/she was lied to and that's not something your child should have to go through.
Go get an ultrasound, and ask them for your estimated due date.  When you get it, plug it into an online conception calculator, or count back 266 days, to get to the estimated ovulation date.  Sperm from guy 1 will have still been alive in your system when you had sex on the 12th and 13th, so you can only hope that something about the conception estimate tells you that only sex much later than that would have produced the baby.  If not, there is no way to tell until you do a DNA test.
hi everione my last period was on june 17 had sex with n ex june 20 and but he pulled out had sex on 21 of june till the 28 of june till my now boyfriend n he comes in cause he wants a baby and i had sex agin with my ex june 30 but he pulled out now am 6 weeks prego can some one help me and also my cycles are messed up i would get them ever 21 days apart