DNA / Paternity Community
Confused about conception

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Confused about conception

Me and my boyfriend had sex almost every day July August and September of 2012. On Aug.20th one guy went inside of me twice and that was it No ejaculation or anything. I even had a period after they which was my last month period on August 23 . I found out I was pregnant in October. I've done all the calculators on the net and they all add up to my boyfriend. Help me
If you've done all the calculators on the net and they add up to your boyfriend, and if you had a period after the August 20 incident, what is the problem?
Thanks for your comment annie. I'm the type of person to worry. But your right thanks for your help
Unless calculators are adding up to conception on August 20, and it seems unlikely that they would if your last period began on August 23, I don't know what you have to worry about.  Did you have an early  ultrasound that gave you an estimated due date?
Yes my due date is may 30th and my doctor didn't change it after she did an ultrasound when I was 12 weeks
It really does sound on all fronts like an early-September conception date.  Don't worry.  (Unless, of course, you are worried about what motivated you to sleep with someone else when you were in a relationship intense enough to have sex almost every day for three months.)  If you never intend to cheat on your boyfriend again ever-ever-ever, I don't ordinarily recommend confession when things turn out the way you would like in terms of paternity.  But if the fling (and also your worry over something that all indicators say is not a worry) are hints of an issue with your boyfriend that is bothering you, it might be worth doing some soul-searching over what the fling, and the worry, represent.  If you do decide it was a signal of something larger, well, babies (and the endless vigilance and work they represent), are hard on a relationship.  That makes now a good time to  clear up any deeper issues you have going on that are not presently resolved.  
Thank you so much you helped alot me and my bf have a wonderful relationship were expecting twin girls; )
Congrats!  Then move on and don't look back.  August 20 is a non-event.
Thanks sweety I'll keep you updated .
I have a question. What if you have a period twice in one month one at the beginning one at the end?
Trust the dates that come from an ultrasound, if it is in the first trimester, over any other dates of any scenario you can dream up.  The ultrasound has looked at the actual embryo and measured it.  Doctors are advised that if an ultrasound says one date and the woman says another date based on her periods, they are to trust the ultrasound.
Ok thanks