Aa
A
A
Close
Confused on conception date
Ok last perI'd was 5/30. I was on pills to about mid may and I do have 30-35 day cycles. Also have history of ovarian cyst. Well was told 7/13 pregnant but hcg only 105. Nothing on u/s but thickened lining. 7/20 sac measuring 5 weeks. Due date moved to 3/20 based on that from 3/7. 2 1/2 weeks later yolk,fetal pole and all seen measuring little over 7 weeks.  Now to what I'm not proud of. I got with my now boyfriend 6/16 but broke off with other guy day before. He wasn't good to me at all. Mean to core. Is there anyway old guy is dad? Or so I have no worries. New guy isn't worried. He said he don't see how he wouldn't be.This guy has known me 10 years and is so sweet.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sorry for spelling errors. My phone changing words.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
Based on your due date, it sounds like you got pregnant on June 27. Dates like "a little over 7 weeks" and "2 1/2 weeks later," aren't specifically stated enough to know if they confirm the due date (you would need to have said things like "7 weeks 3 days" and "July 30,") but if your doctor tells you that you're due March 20 based on an ultrasound from early in your pregnancy, I would assume it is correct. The difference between sex on June 15 and sex on June 27 is 12 days, long enough for sperm from the first guy to die. You could talk this over with your doctor and see if he or she confirms the June 27 conception date.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank you. They said that between hcg only being 105 7/13 and the ultrasound giving the 3/20 due date that I must've caught pregnancy very early. Just made no sense since my period was 5/30.
Comment
Cancel
And July 20th was just a sac measuring 5 weeks even.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
Are your cycles always totally super regular every 30-35 days, or have some come at odd times? I would go with what the ultrasound and hCG counts say over when a period last came, myself.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
Also, if you want to spend the big bucks, Ravgen or the DDC could do a prenatal DNA test from a blood draw from your arm and a swab from both guys (or one guy, but doing both guys is a better idea). It's very costly to do before the baby comes, but if you really needed to know, that would tell you.
Comment
Cancel
Thank you. Yeah Dr said hcg would've been way higher then 105 and week later sac measuring 5 backed that up in his opinion.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1483549754
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank
4769306 tn?1513206606
Blank
NC