DNA / Paternity Community
Could that incident have gotten me pregnant.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Dec 12 I had protected sex with an old fling we used protection but during intercourse the condom slipped and stayed inside, when he noticed he put a different condom on and we kept going than he ejaculated in that one. The condom inside had no ejaculation. I really did not notice the condom had stayed inside until 24 hours later when it came out on his own. Dec 17 my new boyfriend and I had unprotected sex he did ejaculate inside and I didn't take plan b until almost 4 days later. I am currently pregnant and the fact that it was so close together has me and my obgyn  confused. Also my ultrasounds have resulted in many different gestation days. Could that first incident caused my pregnancy?
HI there.  Well, if your doctor is confused, no one on the internet can tell you who the baby's father is.  You'll have to wait until the baby is born and if you want to know for sure, do a dna test.  The unprotected sex with your boyfriend sounds more likely.  wow, getting pregnant by boyfriend just a few days after having sex with an ex.  Talk about an eventful few days!  

But officially ---  you'll have to go through the channels of dna to know absolutely since you had sex with two men so close together.  

Don't know if you are telling boyfriend that he is the father and he'll be upset to learn about the encounter just a few days before-----  I don't know exactly how to handle that.  

Happy pregnancy and good luck