DDC prenatal paternity test results. Accurate from the UK?
Hi - I live in the Uk and did the DDC prenatal paternity test. It came back as a exclusion. \Baby now born and doesnt look like either father as baby looks a lot like me. Call ddc in uk who says they havent had any of these tests be wrong.

i am worried the result is wrong which would ruin my life. Struggling to find any information from people in the uk who have done the test. is there anyone who can share their experience?

i am going insane with worry

thanks
The DDC has a good reputation, but sometimes people simply won't believe the results.  Now that the baby is born, you could get another DNA test with simple swabs, no blood draw required.  If you don't believe the first test, test again.
For anyone else googling this issue - my results turned out to be correct
Thanks for coming back and giving this info. So often women only test with one man and then can't bring themselves to believe the results. Glad it came out this way and glad you retested.