DNA guy 1 or 2 which one is more likely
So my last period was April 28th my fertile window was may 6th thru 11th I had a neg ovulation test on monday morning than I took one Tuesday around 3pm it was postive n Wednesday had a peak fertility postive Thursday it went neg I'm now pregnant. So I know this sounds bad but I had sex with my x husband tecinally Sunday the 7th cause it was about 4 in the morning. Than me n my bf had sex the 7th 9th n 10th who do you think the father is
It could be either guy.  Sperm from both men was alive in your body during the period of time when you doubtless ovulated.  You could spend the big bucks and get a prenatal DNA test from Ravgen or the DDC, or wait and get a DNA test when the baby is born for about a tenth of the cost, but you are going to need a DNA test.
So you do think my x husband is out since it was the beginning of fertile window they say i ovulated between Tuesday n Thursday
Out?  Do you mean out of the running?  No, I said I thought he was equally in the running as your boyfriend.  Sperm lives 5 or even 6 days in the woman's body.  You had living sperm from him and your boyfriend in your body at the same time, for several days.  It's just luck of the draw which one made it to your egg.
Problem my x husband since his was there first n more mature.
Neither guy has a better chance than the other.  

Millions of sperm come out in one ejaculation.   Sperm from both guys was present and alive in your body during the days your hormone surges indicated you ovulated.

"More mature" doesn't apply (I assume you were talking about the 'maturity' of the sperm, not of the men). Unfortunately you didn't have sex with your ex early enough that you could assume his sperm was all so 'mature' that it was dead before you ovulated.  (That would be the only way "maturity" would have an impact here.)  But in your case, both men's sperm would have been alive and available and in large numbers on the day you ovulated.  

The only way to sort this will be a DNA test.