DNA in question. PLEASE HELP!
I had sex on August 8, 2013 & again on August 29, 2013. My last period began on August 9, 2013. I took a pregnancy test on September 16, 2013 and it was positive. Can someone please help me figure out who my childs father is?
If the period was not unusual in any way, it suggests pretty strongly that you were not pregnant on August 9.  If your only choices of sex were August 8 and August 29, the sex on the 29th would have produced the pregnancy.  It is not too soon to get a positive on September 16 if the embryo implanted on day 6 as they can do; that date would be around August 3 or 4, meaning that there were 11 or 12 days for the embryo to embed before you got the positive result on the 16th.  You can check this by getting an early ultrasound (your sixth week or seventh week, beginning the count on August 9).  They would be able to tell you if the embryo is the right size to have been conceived August 29.