Did I get pregnant before or after my period??
I had unprotected sex with my xboyfriend April 24!! After that I only had sex with my husband in may 3 I had my period..I'm now 17 weeks 6 days I'm due February 10 I had 4 ultrasounds to make sure of how far along I am .. I'm just worried if my baby is my xboyfriend or my husbands? Please help I regret cheating on my husband this one time and now it's killing me and I can't sleep DNA testing is so expensive
If you are due February 10, why do you think you got pregnant in April?
Because going back 17 weeks and 6 days is may 5 and I thought maybe it's from my xboyfriend who I was with on the 24 of April ? I don't know it doesn't make sense to me :(
But certainly you must have counted back 266 days from your estimated due date and found out that it indicates May, or used a conception calculator online that asks for your due date?

I assume you don't know that when a doctor says a number of weeks, he is counting back to the first day of the woman's last period, not to the presumed date of conception, and I guess you didn't ask your doctor any of this. But even if you didn't know that, one would think that you would see that if you got pregnant April 24, you would not be due February 10.

Just to spell it out, the pregnancy time period doctors use (the GA or "weeks pregnant" figure) is based on the 40 weeks from the woman's first day of her last period to a full-term baby being born. But from conception to full-term birth is only 38 weeks. The pregnancy time period begins two weeks before conception, so the docs can use the obvious signal of a last period to start the count.

Talk to your doctor about it and be sure you understand. You atone for cheating by never doing it again in your life, and by making your husband the happiest daddy in the world forever. Not by killing yourself with drama and letting your guilt rule your life.
Thank you so much for explaining it to me.I feel embarrassed to talk to my Dr about this so I never asked.it is guilt what I'm feeling and my husband is so excited and that only made me feel worse !!
Well, you can certainly ask your doctor when you would have conceived without revealing why you want to know. It would ease your mind (except for the guilt, of course). If you can't get past the guilt, see a counselor or therapist. And vow to be a perfect wife from now on.
How do I find out when I conceived ?
Take your due date of February 10 and count back from it 266 days on a calendar, or find an online conception calculator and plug in the due date.
Ok thank you and are the ultrasounds more accurate in the first weeks of the pregnancy ? I had four when I was 5 then 6 weeks then the last one was when I was 8 I think I'm scared my due date will change I have a ultrasound this Friday to find out the sex of the baby will the due date be the same or change ?
I think they would leave the due date the same as the one given in your first four ultrasounds. Even if they don't, it just means they changed it due to the baby growing faster or slower than normal. It doesn't mean anything new about when conception was.