DNA / Paternity Community
Dna

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Dna

So i was with a partner middle of nov and took of birthcontrol after we had sex is it still a posibility he can be.the father i got with another partner on dec and conceived in dec 12 around there but doctora told me i got pregnant in november please help i am 19 weeks
Tags: DNA
What does "took of birthcontrol after we had sex" mean?  Do you mean you started taking birth control pills after having had sex?  

What did the doctor base his or her remark on that you got pregnant in November?  Also, if the doctor said that, why did you say you conceived around December 12, did something else give you the clue that you actually conceived in December?

Have you had an ultrasound, and if you did, what was the date of the ultrasound (i.e., the date on the calendar, such as February 2) and what was the baby's gestational age then (like 6 weeks 3 days), and what date did they tell you based on that ultrasound was your estimated due date?

If you haven't had an ultrasound, what is the 19 weeks based on?
Me and my partner had sex then i took of my birth control that was all in november then got with another partner in dec my due date is sept 4 2013 .....
Also conceived is when i got pregnant? Its my first jus curious
Sorry, can't answer your question unless you are more specific.

1.  Regarding whether the first guy got you pregnant, what does your phrase took "of" my birth control mean?  Do you mean took "off" your birth control?  If so, what does "took off my birth control" mean?  You took off a diaphragm after sex?  Or you took yourself off the pill?  (And if the latter, when did you take yourself off the pill, the next day?)

2.  How did you get the date you referred to when you said "I got with another partner and conceived December 12."  Where did you get the date December 12 for conception?

3.  How did you get your due date of September 4?  Was it by an ultrasound?  If so, when was the ultrasound?  And how far along did they tell you you were, on that date?
I had the iud and went to docs get it off
My due date was from an ultrasound un the end  january i was 2 months  going on 3 in two weeks after that ..... Right now i am 5 months
Sessy, can you give the exact date in January of the ultrasound, and how far along (in weeks and days) they said you were then?  "The end of January" and "two months going on three in two weeks after that" is not what I am after, I'd like to know something like "January 26" and "10 weeks 2 days."  Do you have that information?