Do i need to push for a DNA test
I had a one night stand with a friend on the 18th feb. She is now pregnant and due on the 13 Nov. She says her midwife told her that she concieved on the 6th feb however sites I have seen state she would have concieved about the 20th feb. I do not know who she has slept with apart from she has had a bf since start of march and split up from her husband late January. Am I ok to believe that the child is not mine like her midwife advice or what are her potential dates of conception
Do you know how the midwife got the due date?  

If it is accurate, you should be in the clear.  But since the dates are close, the midwife's assessment needs to be as accurate as possible, which means the date should be based on an ultrasound in your friend's 7th week.  Was it?  
She is not being forthright with answers unfortunately all i know for certain is she had a scan on the 9th may and is due 13th november
My guess is that you're not the dad.  She is certainly behaving like she does not think you are.

The dates don't particularly add up to you.  If you want to make a fuss and insist on a DNA test once the baby is born, talk to a lawyer.  I think she is pretty satisfied with the medical evidence she has and that is why she is not giving you all the information you desire.
Thank you