DNA / Paternity Community
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP

My last period was June 30th 2013. I had unprotected sex (withdrawl (withdrawal)) July 13th with someone...July 21st I had sex with an ex and he finished in me.  I took 2 positive pregnancy tests...I am not sure who the father is.  I have not had an ultrasound yet.  My period has always been irregular so I can't really count out cycle days. Online there is a conception calculator but I am not sure if this is too reliable.  HELPPP?!
If your cycles are irregular, the first day of your last period can't be used to try to project when your ovulation was.  The pregnancy test dates you mentioned in your other post don't rule anyone out.  This means that until you get an ultrasound, there is no way to know.  Using an online calculator is only as good as the certainty that your period date tells your ovulation date, and in your case (with irregular cycles) it does not.  (You could have ovulated on the 13th or the 21st or any other date).  Once you get an ultrasound, and it is not too early to do so this week or next week, you can plug the estimated due date that they give you (from measuring the baby) into the calculator and come up with useful information.  Until then, there is no way to know anything.
Thank you so much!!! Will be scheduling an ultrasound this week
i had also the same problem, my last period was on june 17.. i had sex with my boy frnd in june30 and with my husband in july 7...  now i am pregnant.. my ultrasound report shows GA 6 +/- 1 week... it get too confused... help me.....!
Does the ultrasound report say GA 6 +/-1 week or GA 6 week +/-1?