DNA / Paternity Community
HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

HELP

Hi I'm not proud of what I've done but need to speak to someone. I'm 36 weeks pregnant around the end of January me and my partner split and I slept with someone else then we got back together a few days later. I found out I was 2 months pregnant in April. I'm now 36 weeks and my son is due on November 9th 2013. I worked out on a conceived calculator he was conceived around 16th February how accurate is this. Is there any chance is could be the other man (who I slept with between January 16-25) I'm so worried I don't know what to do I'm loosing sleep because of this I can't stop thinking about it and worrying. I can't talk to my partner about this I'm to scared please someone help me! I don't know who else to ask
Your conception window is February 12-20, a conception calculator is as good as the information you feed into it.  When was your last period?  How early was your first ultrasound that gave you an estimated date of conception?
I think my last period was around the 1st February but I can't really remember it may of been before. I had my first scan on the 4th April 2013 and they said that I was 8 weeks and 4 days. Then I had another one on 7th may 2013 and I was 13 weeks 4 days.
And you got the November 9 estimated due date at the first scan?  Sex in January and then a period, and a conception window of February 12-20 based on an early ultrasound, pretty much all rule out the January guy as dad.
No they didn't estimate the due date on the first scan as I was not going to go through with the pregnancy it was just to find out how far gone I was. But the lady did say he was conceived around valentines day which is feb 14th. That's very reassuring thank you. So there's really no chance it could be the guy in January?  
None of the details you've given suggest the guy in January is even a possibility.
Ok thanks so much for your help