Had sex on sept22. Her due date july 22 help!
I had unprotected sex with this girl september 22. Her due date is july 22. But she had boyfriend at the time. I remember her texting me like the 1 or 2nd week of october saying that she started but i dont really trust anyone. Lol. According to her calculations she got pregnant the 3rd week of october. Any chance im the father? Im super worried about this..
If she got her period in october that should negate you.
Without knowing when she had her period before  you and her had sex makes it a little hard cause you don't know if she was olvulating to know if you an her had sex during that time ... If you guys did there might be a chance you are the father
I remember her saying she had just got off her period the day before we had sex. She doesnt know im worried but i am.
October and September are two different months why are you worried? Did you have sex again after she had her cycle in oct.
Ok i looked up based on her due date she would have got pregnant Oct 28th ...
No we didnt. I know it doesnt always work. But i pulled out in plenty of time. Reason im worried is theres about a month difference from the time we had sex and the time she got pregnant.
I would say you aren't the father...I am due on june 25 and my husband and I concieved on oct 2.
I know her pregnancy schedule. And this is her 24th week.
Based in this info you are in the clear.
Will you explain how you are so sure? I dont understand this "add 14 days blah blah blah but conception is the actual date" why the hell do you add 14 days? Lmao
Women are the most fertile 14 days after their period and its only for a few days, granted you could get pregnant anytime. But if you had sex with her on sept 22 and she concieved (got pregnant) her due date would be sooner than july. My husband and I were trying to get pregnant and I used a ovulation tracker to see when I'm most fertile and it said between oct 1-4 and I ended up getting pregnant on the 2nd.
I guess that makes sense. Its still pretty close. Im just a worry ward. We dont even talk. And i remember her texting me saying she started. But i dont trust anyone or hell is may have been just spotting idk. But i just needed some help. Because i got back with my first love and it would devestate her. Just needed some clearance. So you sure im good?  So why does it say she got preg the 3rd week of october then?
Also my due date is July 12 and I conceived in the 22 soooo like I said unless you guys had sex in october.......
No we definitely did NOT have sex in october. It was the weekend of sept 22
I dont understand that question. Why is it saying she got pregnant the thrid week?
I counted back from her due date. Or todays date.
And what confused you? Too many days? Not enough days?
Idk.  The whole thing. When i counted back it brought me to the 3 rd week in oct. which leaves like 3and a half weeks to spare. I guess i got that month mentality
I just put in her due date on the my pregnancy app and it is saying her conception date is oct 29...since you only had sex with her in september and she got her period in october I think you are in the clear. Plus if you were the father her due date would be about a month sooner.
Okay i understand that. But why does it keep counting back to the 3rd week in october?  Shes 24 weeks this week. I understand the conception calculator ive done it a thousand times lol. Im freakin out here
I'm not trying to be mean by any means but I'm having a hard time understanding why it stresses you out the whole concieving the 3rd week in October :) if you didn't have sex with her that month I don't think you are the father. Have you at all tried contacting her to ask if that will help ease your mind?
Yea I am past confused of why that confuses you. She clearly had sex around that time and that is when she conceived. Nothing complicated about that.
I have not tried contacting her. I guess its hard for me to understand cause im a guy hahaha. I guess my mentality is, when you have sex it takes about a month before conception. And since it wasnt quite a month i was worried Idk i also figured if she was worried about who the father was, Shed contact me about the concerns.  So conception is when the sperm meets the egg right? And since it was 3 weeks before conception im good? So why when you count back from the due date it ends up being the 3rd week and not the 29th of oct? Maybe cause an average of 40 weeks but technically 38 weeks?
You said you understood that the weeks the first two weeks of pregnyou arent pregnant yet. It only takes days fot sperm and egg to meet because an egg is only good for 3 days max.
Yes conception is when sperm meets the egg. Pregnancy is not an easy topic to explain, especially to a guy (no offense). But I don't think you need to stress and I am sure she would have contacted you by now (if she is 24 weeks) to tell you.
Here easy solution she due July add 3 months which gives you October she conceived in October not September. I'm due July 2 and my last period was Sept 29 I conceived Oct 12-14 somewhere in there since she is due after me she conceived after me also
See you have nothing to worry about! So relax and move on and enjoy your relationship! :)
Thank you ladies so much for making me better understand. One more question. If the first 2 weeks arent pregnant yet then why do they throw it on there? Another reason im so worried cause it was toward the end of sept too. Im an overthinker in case yall couldnt tell haha
So how long does it take for conception to take place? It shouldnt take 3 weeks only a few days. Is that why yall think im in the clear?