Halloween conception
Hi all! I know that just because you "did the deed" on a specific day, does not mean that's the day you "got pregnant" but anyway, here's my story.
I ran into an ex the first of October and after a few weeks of talking and hanging out we had sex, last time was for sure halloween day (early morning).  
I then got with someone else about two weeks later and we started being intimate around the 2-3 week of November as we are still together as well. He has No idea about the october guy...  I had an early scan on 1-25-17 that showed me at 8w2d.  I know I'm a little late on this but my mind has been going crazy lately thinking this baby could have been made on Halloween and I do know it is a long shot with that as I am still pregnant 36w3d. I think my mind is just taking control of my emotions and making me think crazy things.  Please no bad remarks or judging me here.  I am a first time mommy and do not know how these things work out.  
Your ultrasound on January 25 would have told you that you were around 14 weeks GA if you had gotten pregnant on Halloween, not 8 weeks. That is too big a gap even for the mightiest sperm.
Yes, I know it is a long shot but my mind has just been driving me crazy lately over this.  I'm sure it is just my conscience messing with me.  But do not want to have a baby with man from October (I know I should have thought about that before) but things happen :/. The man I am with now is very excited to be a father as is his family.  And I don't want to let anyone down.
Oh, and your baby would have been born already. Due date for a baby conceived on October 31 is July 24, so, more than two weeks ago.
Thank you for your help!
As again I am new to this and was not prepared for this at all.
I just do not want to hurt anymore and would love to know 100 percent that my baby is going to come out and without a doubt be the mans I'm with now!