DNA / Paternity Community
He. Ee

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

He. Ee

Has anyone ever heard of TestMeDNA? This is going back to my friends problem that I posted about before, he knows dna usually isn't wrong but based off the date error that's on the DNA papers and The amount of weeks she was when she gave birth. Yea I know that the date that was on the papers is when they could've printed them out but why would a DNA test be printed a week early? He didn't sign the birth certificate yet or anything, however my friend did tell me he recently got in contact with this nurse/doctor, explained his situation, and they did tell him he really should take another one because it don't make sense either. He just wants to know for sure if he's actually a father, he hasn't had a problem spending time with the baby for the past 3 months but he really needs to know for sure.
Also, there was three envelopes, one with his name, the mom name, and his. After he got his mouth swabbed he left the room so he don't know what they did. Overall it's just a lot of things wrong in general with the entire situation
If that is the case, and if the doctor said he needs to test again, why doesn't he?
Was this test done at a lab certified by the courts where they went to do their swabs in person, or was it just done with a drugstore test?  Courts won't accept drugstore tests, too many chances for error.  If he wants to be sure, he should call the local family court and ask the clerk for a list of labs that have been certified by the courts in his jurisdiction to confirm paternity.