Help me
Hello I'm not sure who the father of my child could be. Could my ex be the father of my child? My due date was april 20 I had sex with my ex on sept 5. I'm not sure if the doctor could have gotten my ultrasound wrong or something being I got a late ultrasound at 25 weeks. My baby came April 18 weighing 6 pounds 14oz. Could my ex be the father? Or could the doctor have my conception date wrong?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1483549754
For a child born April 18 at full term (or within a couple of days of it), the probable date of conception would be July 26 (or within a couple of days of July 26). This would have nothing to do with September.  You would have been weeks pregnant before having sex with your ex on September 5.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thanks. Is there any way he could have been off on conception due to finding out pretty late?
Comment
Cancel
134578 tn?1483549754
Well, you have the evidence of an actual baby being born at 6 lbs. 14 oz. on a particular date. That is pretty much a full-term size, did the doctor act like the baby was undeveloped or anything?
Comment
Cancel
No, they said he was full term I was just asking because I did get checked late.
Comment
Cancel
134578 tn?1483549754
If the actual baby was born in April and was full term, it doesn't matter what theory you think of about whether the ultrasound when you were still pregnant was early, late or right on time. A full-term baby in April means conception in July.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources