Help me
Hello I'm not sure who the father of my child could be. Could my ex be the father of my child? My due date was april 20 I had sex with my ex on sept 5. I'm not sure if the doctor could have gotten my ultrasound wrong or something being I got a late ultrasound at 25 weeks. My baby came April 18 weighing 6 pounds 14oz. Could my ex be the father? Or could the doctor have my conception date wrong?
For a child born April 18 at full term (or within a couple of days of it), the probable date of conception would be July 26 (or within a couple of days of July 26). This would have nothing to do with September.  You would have been weeks pregnant before having sex with your ex on September 5.
Thanks. Is there any way he could have been off on conception due to finding out pretty late?
Well, you have the evidence of an actual baby being born at 6 lbs. 14 oz. on a particular date. That is pretty much a full-term size, did the doctor act like the baby was undeveloped or anything?
No, they said he was full term I was just asking because I did get checked late.
If the actual baby was born in April and was full term, it doesn't matter what theory you think of about whether the ultrasound when you were still pregnant was early, late or right on time. A full-term baby in April means conception in July.