Help me understand who is the father of the child
My periods are very irregular. I had my periods in Sept 22 and I was with Man 1 on 6,7,8 Oct and on 8th Oct I had unwanted 72 ( birth control pill). On Oct 24th I had my periods but I am not sure if it was periods or just bleeding/ spotting but it lasted for 3 days but was not that heavy.

Since 28th of Oct I was with Man 2. We often had sex till Nov 14. almost every alternate day we had sex but as a practice since 8 years, he ejaculates the last minute. This time out of guilt I had better performance, reaching a point for him to make mistake and ejaculate a little late.

On 21 Nov I have an ultrasound (lower abdomen), nothing specific to pregnancy. I had PCOD. On 23 I had another ultrasound and they said I had fibroid. Although normal ultrasound but nothing in terms of pregnancy was detected. I was under medication and treated, but that month Nov I missed my periods

On 12th Dec, the ultrasound showed 7/8 weeks so I was sure that it is from Man 2 and carried on with the good news. I have had 4 ultrasound during 7, 10, 20, 34 weeks so far and all matches the date but every time they ask me the LMP

At 35 weeks, my belly looks exactly like 39. Everyone believes that I might pop up the baby anytime.
I have mild contraction, the baby is very low and dropped, my stole is soft, Continuous pelvic pain. Last week doc said my cervix is opening now and recommended bed rest

Please suggest your opinion, as I am too stressed thinking that I could be more pregnant then I am. Are these US guys giving data just to match my LMP.
I don't think they are giving you data just to match your LMP. From everything you have said, you are pregnant by Man 2.
...If you were weeks further along than you were seen to be on all the ultrasounds, they would have changed your due date, not simply continued with the wrong due date written in your records without being curious in the slightest that there was something different in what you were saying and what they were seeing.  

Some women do get a big tummy when pregnant. :) Also, some need to go on bed rest. You had a period between men. You took the morning-after pill, which does usually work. It also makes the next period a little different looking, but it is a period. I think this is just you stressing. Try not to, it won't do you any good.
Thank you so much Annie