Help me work out my babies dad
Hope someone can help a broke up with my boyfriend and stupidly had a 1 night stand on the 30th oct unprotected(stupid I no!) but I did take morning after pill I then came on my period on the 10th when I was due on, my period seemed normal. I then got back together with my boyfriend on the 16th and have slept together a few times since and have now found out I'm pregnant what's the chance of my boyfriend being the farther of my baby PLEASE help I'm sooo worried about a silly mistake that I've made!!
If you took the morning-after pill in the appropriate time window after the unprotected sex, and then got a regular period the following month when it was due, it doesn't seem like you have to worry about Mister One-Night Stand being the dad.  Are you concerned because you think it is too soon to get a positive from the sex on the 16th and since?  
Yes that was my main thought but just wasn't sure to be honest
I can see that you might be somewhat concerned, since from November 16 to now is 13 days at the most.  But it is not impossible to get your results that soon -- was it an early-results test?
Yeh I was an early results test don't no how far along I am but don't thinks its that far
If it was an early-results test, then most evidence points to you having gotten pregnant with your boyfriend.  There are three possibilities:  
1.  You were already pregnant by Mr. Right when you had the one-night stand with Mr. Wrong.  
2.  You got pregnant by Mr. Wrong.
3.  You got pregnant by Mr. Right after the one-night stand with Mr. Wrong.

#1 is implausible because you had a period when you expected it, on the 10th.  But it sounds like it  is not a problem anyway because, well, he's Mr. Right.
#2 is unlikely because you took the morning-after pill (I assume it was taken in the correct time window?) *and* because you had the period on the 10th.
#3 is most likely, even though your positive test was a day or so earlier than some people get, because the other two just don't make much sense. And early-results tests can actually get positives as much as eleven days after conception though they aren't guaranteed to work that early.

Thing to do is to schedule with your ob-gyn for an ultrasound in the first week or so of January.  Your pregnancy count begins November 10, since that is the first day of your last period, and that is how the doctors start the clock when they date a pregnancy.  This means that you'd have an ultrasound in what by all figuring seems to be your 7th week.  They can tell by the crown-to-rump measurement if the baby is from a lot earlier (i.e., scenario #1) or from after the 16th, for sure.

I wish you good luck!  (Though I don't think you are in much trouble over this, it really does sound like your boyfriend's baby.)  

Yes I took the pill in the first 24hrs of "mr wrong" guess all I can do now is wait and see thanks for all the help and just to let you no "mr right" knows all about it but says it doesn't matter to him :)
He sounds like he really *is* Mr. Right, then.  :)