DNA / Paternity Community
Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help

I'm new to this so sorry if I'm in the wrong area. I'm embarrassed to ask this but I was with another guy last October on the 30th, but he didn't finish. I had gotten my period November 4th full one normal. Then had sex with my now current boyfriend on november 17th(we had a
split up). Now I'm pregnant, I'm 99.9% sure my boyfriend is the father I'm 14 weeks and 2 days now . I just need to know if my boyfriend is the father or the other guy. Please help I'm ashamed to ask but I need an answer to put me at ease.
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
sounds like your boyfriend is the father.
Blank
What's the due date
Blank
defintly your bfs....u had a fulll period
Blank
If you go back 14 weeks it says the 4th
Blank
I'm due august 12
Blank
Yes a full period normal for me.
Blank
Okay cool. When you put the due date in it says November 19th so your good to go
Blank
Thank you guys very much you don't know how much this means to me. I had told my boyfriend what happened, since we had split for a lil but all together, we know 8 years is too much to toss away for a dumb stupid decision. I haven't talked to the other guy at all. Again I appreciate your helping me out that's one less thing to dwell on.
Blank
Thank you breee08.
Blank
:) congrats to you guys
Blank
134578 tn?1463413330
Here is from the conception calculator, if it will ease your mind further.

First day of last menstrual period:  November 4, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  November 18, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  November 15 to November 23, 2012
Due date:  August 12, 2013 (40 weeks)

Remember when you're doing your doctor appointments that the starting point doctors use for counting gestational age (such as 14 weeks 2 days) is the first day of your period.   Day 1 of bleeding is day 1 of the pregnancy, to a doctor.   Being "14 weeks 2 days pregnant" doesn't mean you conceived 14 weeks 2 days ago, it means your first period began at that time and then you conceived a couple of weeks later, when you ovulated.  Pregnancy is counted this way because a period is a big, obvious signal, and ovulation is hidden and unknown.
Blank
Thanks breee08. Anniebrooke thank you for that.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources