DNA / Paternity Community
Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Help

I'm new to this so sorry if I'm in the wrong area. I'm embarrassed to ask this but I was with another guy last October on the 30th, but he didn't finish. I had gotten my period November 4th full one normal. Then had sex with my now current boyfriend on november 17th(we had a
split up). Now I'm pregnant, I'm 99.9% sure my boyfriend is the father I'm 14 weeks and 2 days now . I just need to know if my boyfriend is the father or the other guy. Please help I'm ashamed to ask but I need an answer to put me at ease.
sounds like your boyfriend is the father.
What's the due date
defintly your bfs....u had a fulll period
If you go back 14 weeks it says the 4th
I'm due august 12
Yes a full period normal for me.
Okay cool. When you put the due date in it says November 19th so your good to go
Thank you guys very much you don't know how much this means to me. I had told my boyfriend what happened, since we had split for a lil but all together, we know 8 years is too much to toss away for a dumb stupid decision. I haven't talked to the other guy at all. Again I appreciate your helping me out that's one less thing to dwell on.
Thank you breee08.
:) congrats to you guys
Here is from the conception calculator, if it will ease your mind further.

First day of last menstrual period:  November 4, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  November 18, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  November 15 to November 23, 2012
Due date:  August 12, 2013 (40 weeks)

Remember when you're doing your doctor appointments that the starting point doctors use for counting gestational age (such as 14 weeks 2 days) is the first day of your period.   Day 1 of bleeding is day 1 of the pregnancy, to a doctor.   Being "14 weeks 2 days pregnant" doesn't mean you conceived 14 weeks 2 days ago, it means your first period began at that time and then you conceived a couple of weeks later, when you ovulated.  Pregnancy is counted this way because a period is a big, obvious signal, and ovulation is hidden and unknown.
Thanks breee08. Anniebrooke thank you for that.