DNA / Paternity Community
Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Help!

My last period was at the end of Novermber and i had sex with someone december 1 of 2012 and then had sex with another guy december the 8th 2012 and my due date is September the 8th 2013..Who is my baby father or can you tell me when i got preganat
approx 40 weeks from your due date works out around the 1st. But ask your dr he should be able to tell you the approx date :)
Sperm only stays in you for a least 5 days and i took a pregnancy in december at the end and i was not pregnant
Using a reverse calculator with your due date,  you got pregnant around Dec. 16.  

Very healthy sperm can last longer than 5 days.  If you only had sex those two times,  it was probably guy #2 on Dec. 8.    The test you took at the end of Dec. was probably a day or two too early to detect it.

Anyway,  if you want to calculate this yourself you can google "Conception calculator by due date" and you'll get a website that allows you to plug in your due date.
thanks so much..i feel so much better now that #2 is the father