I don't know who the fathe is
Help!! I am in the same boat.  My LMP was August 9, 2016 I had sex with my (bf who became my ex who is now my bf confusing I know) on the 14, 18, 24 all times he would  c*m inside of me then on the 26th I had sex with a coworker  he pulled out (I actually don't believe he finished at all and I know I didn't get an orgasim with him) my due date was may 16th I have no idea who's he could be but my ex recently came back into my life and I'm praying with everything I have the baby is his. We're getting a DNA test I just would love some encouragement thatbits his lol. And I know all of this sounds really bad but honestly when we broke up I thought we'd never get back together I told myself I wouldn't bc he cheated on me but we talked things out and he wants to be in our sons life(I hope he's "our son"
Depends on how reliable that due date was.  Not, how close to it did the baby actually come, but, when did you get the due date in the first place, and how?  Was it in the first seven weeks of pregnancy, by an ultrasound?  If so, your chances are OK (not a thousand percent slam dunk) that it is your boyfriend's baby. But if you got the due date later in pregnancy than about the seventh week, and/or if it was counted by the doctor on a calendar or a little cardboard wheel from your last period, it's a total tossup.  All you can do then is hope the brief exposure with your coworker was not productive.