DNA / Paternity Community
I don't know who the father might be

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

I don't know who the father might be

Hey PLZ DONT JUDGE,but I'm 23 yrs old,i have a 2 yr old son, I've ALWAYS kepted track of my periods &ovulation dates...and for some reason I didn't and I messed up ,AGAIN PLZ DONT JUDGE.. My ex I've  been messing around on &off for a year ..we had sex unprotected April the 23rd 2013..couple days later I went out I was drunk and ended up sleeping with my child's father April 30th(BIG MISTAKE)..I checked my calendar I was ovulating April 24th  til April 29th 2013..my cycle was due may 11 th my cycle didn't come ,I'm 3 days ..and I know I'm pregnant but idk who the father could be, I've never done this and I really don't want to be judged by this..but idk who the father could be..can anyone help me????
You should take a DNA test after the baby is born to be sure since the dates are so close and implantation doesn't always occur on the day you had sex
Have you gone to a drs appt? The doctor will tell you when you conceived...by your last period and how far you are. Then you can kind of figure out who is the father..or you can do s dna test
Your best bet is to do a dna test sweetie...just in case u ovulated late...which happens quite often..the dates are very close
Ok will do I'm going to the doctor tommorow
Just afraid because I've never done this ,my last cycle was April 13..but I was due for cycle may 11 th nothin came sighsss just so worried
maybe your not pregnant ?? Your period could be late cause ur worried , but if you are pregnant the best thing to do would be to have a DNA test when the baby arrives cause the dates are so close .. Good luck I hope it all works out for you :-)
Its not weird foe your menstrual to be a couple days early or off. Like others has said it could be due to stress and other factors. It is possible you are pregnant and as well as not. Pretty much once shin what others said if you arr dont panic just get a DNA test done. Also, dont feel bad everyone has done something they are not proud of Ai know
*I know I have so the last thing I could or will ever do is judge
You're dates are to close. Even if they do a sono and tell you the conception date sperm can survive in the vagina for up to 7 days. So it could be either guy. You're going to drive yourself crazy wondering and guessing who's baby it is. Be honest with both guys now. Don't wait and blindside them with it at the last minute. When the baby arrives get a DNA test done. Best of luck to you and hope it all works out for you.
im in the same situation im 9weeks preg and me and my ex been fooling around on off for a yr and a half and i had sex with him march 17th and someone else march 20th and my fertile days was 20-25th of march
Im 6wks and 4days I a have Fiance my last period was on the 15 January and I had sex with my exboyfriend ln 24 January. I was also having sex with fiance my due date is October 22 I conceived on January 29 .who can be the father???
Hi, barbi, see my answer to your other post.  It could be either guy.