DNA / Paternity Community
I need some input

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

I need some input

I am almost 25 weeks prego and my due date is March 14th 2013 going by my last ultrasound! My first Ultrasound which was when i was 7 or 8 weeks said i was due March 12th 2013 so based on those two i consieved anywhere between June 17-25 and I know I had sex on the 17th of June and the 23rd of June and we didnt use protection and he finished inside and my last period was June8th-13th but i had sex with someone else on June 12th on my period but used a condom and i made him stop because it was just weird im just paranoid abou the babies dad can someone help me feel more confidant???? I also had sex with the second guy on May 29th but I got my period June 8th so I know im just over thinking it all i just want an outsiders input.....
It's good that you got an early ultrasound-based date, because those done in the 7th or 8th week are the most accurate at measuring pregnancy for purposes of timing conception.  Using the first due date, the conception calculator says:

Possible Dates of Conception:  June 15 to June 23, 2012
Due Date:  March 12, 2013 (40 weeks)

If the guy you are worried about was the one on June 12, the numbers make him less likely but not entirely in the clear.  Sperm can live in your system for several days.  Since you used a condom, though, the June 12 guy is less likely than the numbers make him, compared to the guy who finished inside and had more opportunities.  The June 12 guy would have had to have sperm in his pre-ejaculate, and in some way it would have had to gotten outside the condom.  Then it would have had to live a few days.

However, because it is so important to know, to be fair to the potential daddies and to the child, you need to do a DNA test once the baby is born.

In the meantime, since you did have that early ultrasound that gave you the March 12th due date, you could count backwards on a calendar from  it.  This isn't accurate if you got your due date some other way, but an ultrasound is based on an actual measurement of the embryo, and that early it is likely to be accurate give or take one or two days.  Count back 266 days from March 12, to get an idea of the likely conception date.

Thank you for ur input...Im 99% sure that my boyfriend is the father cuz of all the times we didnt use protection... Im from a small town and people talk and they assume they know better then I do about my sex life so they got me paranoid. I know its my boyfriends baby that 1 percent chance just scares me are DNA tests expensive?
You know, I've never heard the cost.  For a while there were kits sold at places like Walgreen's, but if it was my child's future, I'd get one done more officially even if it was a little more costly.  Your doctor should know the labs that do this kind of work, and certainly local family-law attorneys or legal clinics should know also.
Yeah dna tests at walgreens are almost 200 bucks. It's like 20 for the lit then around 100/120 for them to do the actual test.
*kit
Sorry 20 for the kit
Thank You for your help!
Thank you very much...any advice helps!