In desperate need of help.
My last period was in September 3rd. . My cycle is usually between 25 and 28 days long. I had sex the night of the 23rd And had pos preg test 29th. Is my husband the father or the ex I slept with on the 23rd. I’m in desperate need of help. I can’t sleep or eat let alone enjoy this pregnancy. Can u have sex and six days later get a pos preg test or is it my husbands.
You had sex on the 23rd of September, which was 20 days after your first day of your last period? And you are thinking that possibly the sex produced the pregnancy for which you got a positive on a home pregnancy test on the 29th? (Which should have been the first day of your next period if you had had one?) How consistent are your periods? Have you had an ultrasound yet? Did they give you a due date from the ultrasound?
Thank you for responding! I’m just freaking out. Yes I got an ultrasound said I’m 9 weeks now and my due date is June 10th. I really just don’t want that slip up to be the dad. I can’t eat or sleep and I just need to know
My periods are always between 25 and 28 days
It sounds like you got pregnant around September 17, give or take a couple of days.