DNA / Paternity Community
Is she lying about being pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Is she lying about being pregnant?

Does this girl lie to me- biological and psychological issue....
1.We accidentally run to an intercourse-only one time; after that "six days" she got positive urine test and told me the baby belong to me. I told her that both of us are mature. I would response only a baby (with DNA test) not our relations (I am already engaged with the other girl-we are going to marry). She got mad and call my fiance ; few days later she told me her grand father die because the heart attack of this issue. I still insist my purpose.

2.11 days after intercourse she mail me that she got her period and really happy about this. I decide to cut her from my life; changing all contacts.She still trying to contact me. I refuse.

3.18 days after intercourse. She mailed me that she lie. She still got pregnant. She doesn't want me to leave her and talking about the baby name. I kept silence.
4.She mail me she will quit her job and back to her hometown stay with her mom.50 days after intercourse she ask me to do DNA test. I still silence everything sounds weird.

5.11 weeks after intercourse; she mail me about her symptoms. She gain 6 kilos, terrible morning sickness and the baby movement is so strong. Her mother die. She never told anyone else. She did not quit her job.Asking for my sympathy
6.Few days later she told that her expectation date is on September (Intercourse date is on early January).

Please dont lecture me the moral issue!!!!. I already feel guilty.
Does this girl lie to me according to the data, regard to biological and psychological reason?
Well she wouldn't be feeling the babys movement yet. Its too early for that. But it all sounds a bit strange. I would ask to go to one of her doctor appointments and be there throughout thw pregnany (if she is pregnant) and get a DNA test once the baby is born.
Lol that's not your kid, that b**** is crazy, there's no way 6 days after you have sex with her she would have a positive test and it be yours, if you want to make sure then do the test but I would cut that girl out of your life ASAP and never talk to her again lol
Well, September-October would be a reasonable due date for getting pregnant in January. I got pregnant around Christmas, and I'm due September 12th. On the plus side if she is carrying your baby you should find out the gender soon.
I'm 23 weeks.
Due date sounds somewhat accurate, she does sound crazy so I would distance from her until if a baby is really born and you can get a DNA test. Sounds unlikely that it would be yours testing positive 6 days after intercourse. And its not too early to feel movement in regards to a previous comment.
This girl sounds like trouble. You definitely need to get the test done. 6 days is too soon to take a test and it be yours. And for her to call your fiance and then a couple days later say she had a period then a week later says she didn't.... She sounds like a drama queen, I wouldn't trust it. But agree maybe go to a drs apt.. if she's even going to the Dr
I don't think it's ur kid. Not with a positive test 6 days after sex. She sounds like she is trying to trap you. I would stay away and wait to see if she actually has a baby. If she is crazy for real it might even be a hysterical pregnancy. If she has a baby get DNA immediately! Just my advice
Don't go to a doctor's appointment.  She sounds like she is lying about everything.  A person cannot get a positive on a home pregnancy test six days after sex, it would be unusual even to get a positive on a blood test that early.  (When I was pregnant with twins, my blood test on day 8 was negative.)  Do not get involved, don't respond, don't go to the doctor's with her, just stay away.  Your only communication with her should be one sentence that says you want a DNA test once the baby is born, [that is, if there is even a baby] and simply copy the sentence to her any time she writes a new, provoking email.  I am sorry for you to go through this hassle, and greatly commend your fiance, and glad she is standing with you through this stress and you should remember for the rest of your life to treat her with roses.  
Thanks for all comments. As the last comment suggest, I keep silence and do not contact her for any issues. I wish everything would be clarified soon. This is one of the most valuable lesson in my life about the human relations.  
The coincidences here are unbelievable:

1. She tests postive after only 6 days.
2. Her Grandfather dies
3. Her Mother dies
4. Feels baby move after only 11 weeks

The girl is obviously a liar.
Thanks mate, I wish the time will clarify everything. Now she keep silence for 20 days already but she always got back with the strange information.