Just A Little Worried
My LMP on Aug 25 or 26 .I went to the dr on oct 24 and found out I Was 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant from GA(LMP).I started Having Sex with my boyfriend on Aug 31 and and he did ejaculate in me alot of times we had sex. But back aug I, had sex with a dude on l5 or 16. That dude did pull out.So my question is who could be my babyfather?.And when did I mostly likely conceive.?
Did you find out the 8 weeks 6 days from an ultrasound, or just from the doctor counting back from your last period?  If from an ultrasound, don't worry about the guy on August 15.  It would indicate that you got pregnant on about September 6th.
Yes it was from A Ultrasound.
All the calculators I used suggest your conception was around September 6, 7 or 8.  None suggest any August date, much less the 15th before a subsequent period.  Happy new year!
Okay and one more question.Doesnt  the ultrasound measure the sac from the Ga LMP.
Happy new year to you too.:)
Hi, you asked, "Doesnt the ultrasound measure the sac from the Ga LMP."  What do you mean by "the sac from the Ga LMP"?  

Doctors start the pregnancy-timing clock on the first day of your last period, although you are not in fact pregnant on the first day of your last period and they aren't saying you are.  But your period is a big obvious signal, so  gestational-age measurements start then.  At day 1 your period begins, at about day 14 you ovulate, and by day 15 or so you conceive.  If you have an abbreviation on your records that says GA(LMP) it means using the count that began on the first day of your last period.  That's why a GA that dates from August 25 or 26 puts you at September 6 through 8 for presumed conception.