DNA / Paternity Community
Need Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Need Help

i had sex on December 1st while i was drunk, i got my period a week or two later i was relieved, i got back together with my EX December 21st and we had sex.. i told him about the December 1st accident. i took a test January 1st it was negative i was relieved but i missed my period so i took one January 17th it came back positive, whose would it be my ex now boyfriend or the December 1st one night stand guy?
Tags: Baby, confused
Your ex.  You had a period, and then a negative pregnancy test that was taken late enough that it you were pregnant by Mister One-Night Stand it would have shown up on the test.