DNA / Paternity Community
Need advice ,idk who the father is

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Need advice ,idk who the father is

Well my ex&i been messing around for a year..I've always kept track with my periods &ovulation this time I didn't..my last cycle was April 13th 2013, had sex with my ex April 23rd,well few days later I got drunk &ended up sleeping with my 2 yr old sons father (BIG MISTAKE)which was April 30th, I decided to check my dates and I was ovulating from April 24th til 29th my next cycle was may 11th,which it didn't show, now I'm 3 days late ..I'm tryin to see who could be the father??? PLZ DONT JUDGE ME ..just need advice to put my mind at ease
When you say your last cycle was April 13, do you mean it began on April 13 or ended on April 13?  And you are usually regular?  About how long would your average cycle be from day 1 of bleeding to day 1 of bleeding the next time?

Also, have you taken a pregnancy test and gotten a positive on it?  3 days late, just by itself, does not mean pregnant.