Need help knowing what date I conceived.
Doctors say I'm currently 13 weeks, due March 5th, and am struggling to know my conception date. My last period should have been between May 28th and June 3rd but it was very light, almost like it didn't happen (my birthday was within this time and I wasn't bleeding that day) and I also had sex within this time. Fast forward to June 9th I was with someone else and about a month later found out. Both were unprotected. The person from the 9th denies the fact it could be his, but I need to know how possible it is that it could be his. Conception calculators are saying between the 7th and 9th.
Hi, is the person from June 9 the only one you slept with around that time?
Yes
Well, sweetheart, he can deny all he wants, but he is the most likely candidate for Dad. Perhaps before you talk with him again and try to persuade him, you should talk to a lawyer. He will need one too, but if he slept with you without protection in the time when you would have been ovulating, his lawyer is not going to be able to protect him from having to take a paternity test. The reason you don't want to try to hash this out directly is that you are too closely involved and it will just turn into an overly dramatic fight. You have the future of the baby (or at least the baby's child support) to think about.