Need help on who's the father ASAP
I had sex November 14th, 2012 with an old friend and got my period a week or so later. In early to mid December I had sex with my bf a lot and found out I was pregnant in January. If I'm due September 3rd-September 5th who could be the father?  Please please help with accuracy !!!! Thank u
The fast answer is, if you had your period after having sex November 14, you have nothing to worry about in terms of getting pregnant from that sexual event.  A period is a big clue that you are not pregnant.

Here is what the conception calculator says:

Assumed first day of last menstrual period:  November 29
     Probable date of ovulation:  December 13
     Possible dates of conception:  December 9 to 17

Due date:  September 5 (40 weeks)

If you got your due date from an early ultrasound, the numbers above will be quite accurate.  If you got the due date from a ultrasound later on in the pregnancy, the dates might be off by a week or two.  But even if you had gotten your due date from an ultrasound in your 35th week, I can't see that the sex November 14 could have gotten you pregnant.  
Thank u.. That helps a lot.. It bothers me everyday and I'm getting so close! The computer ultrasound said September 3rd but my doctor says the 5th
id say its the dec guy because you say you had a period after nov guy
You know what they say about assuming. A lot of men/women/children have been hurt bc of assuming & lots of mistakes have been made. Pregnancy dating is not an exact science. And those dates that the dr gives you are not facts they are their best guess based on the info tht they have available. Get a DNA test when the baby is born.They sell them at almost every drug store. It's accurate and more importantly it's private. Sneak and get the guys DNA and have it tested and no one will know the results but u. Bc if assume wrg it will be an awful situation,especially for your innocent child. Bc their are some women that have a period the first month or even longer while they are pregnant. I know a woman that had a cycle for 5 months while pregnant and didnt realize that she was pregnant until she started to feel her baby move.
P.S. and for some reason this same woman did not test positive on pregnancy tests either but she had a healthy full term baby! Be 100% positive for ur babies sake an get a test and leave the guessing to scratch off tickets.