DNA / Paternity Community
Need helpp!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Need helpp!!

Okey so Im confused on who my baby father is so I was with my bf on jan 3-8 I ovulated on jan 7 I was with another guy on jan 10 they both came inside and im 16 weeks im confused please help!!!
Get a paternity test once baby is born.
dates are too close together hun. u have a very high chance baby is ur bf's but there is always a what if. sorry if im no help but keep calm and dna test when baby is born. dna testing while pregnant is also available with no harm to baby bit i know its very pricey. good luck
spermmuch to close to tell considering sperm can live in there for like a week or it can get to business that day. but yea dna test is necessary, id say.
No judging ladies.
To each their own lifestyle.

Unfortunately their is no way to tell. As all the others stated DNA will be the only way.
But you should be honest with your partner about the possibility of the child not being his.
im in the same situation.. :(
Do you have a due date based on an early ultrasound?
Avatar n tn
Why even respond if this is what you are gonna say, This is the obvious  SMH