Need to know if I have a chance at being the father?
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 7/22, 7/27, 8/4, & 8/5. I finished in her all 4 times. Well she had sex with her ex on 7/30 and he supposedly finished in her.

Here are the details
First day of last period. 7/13
Avg menstrual cycle 37 days
Calculators show fertility range of 7/31 - 8/5
Ovulation date of 8/5
She Started feeling tired and nauseous 8/10
Took a pregnancy test on 8/10 and came out positive.

If sperm can live for up to 5 days, can I have a chance at being he father?

Additionall info
She just had a miscarriage in May so she's having irregular periods. This past one in July she said she felt like a normal period. Can her cycle have shortened from the 37 day avg?
Hi, the detail you actually need to be able to assess when she might have ovulated is a reading from an ultrasound as soon as possible that gives the pregnancy's estimated due date.

She should get the ultrasound soon because they get less accurate as time goes by for trying to assess when conception was. At this early stage, the doc should be able to judge when conception was to within a couple of days.

If the ultrasound suggests conception on 7/30 or even 7/31, you might still be the dad since sperm can live so long in a woman's body. It would be helpful if the ultrasound instead suggested a date like conception on 7/27.

The only thing that will totally tell is a DNA test. But you are certainly not out of the running.

Keep in mind that when a doc says you're a certain number of "weeks pregnant" or "weeks along," he or she is talking about gestational age or GA, which begins on the first day of the woman's last period, not on the date of conception. If she wants a really clear answer about when conception was, she needs an estimated due date, or EDD, from the doctor. Then she can count back 266 days from that date on a calendar, or put it into an online calculator, to come up with an estimated conception date. The "weeks pregnant" figure will not be that helpful to her because of her long cycles. She needs that EDD, and from an ultrasound that is very soon.

Appointment is on 8/22. To get some piece of mind until then,  if conception would have happened on 8/1 or after, would hcg levels show a positive test on one of those 6day early test result on 8/10?
A positive test on 8/10 does not rule out the sex on 7/30.

It is suggestive that the sex on 7/22 or 7/27 produced the baby, but a good early-results test might even be able to pick up results in only 8 or 9 days, let alone the difference between 7/30 and 8/10, which I get as 11 days. I think you have good odds, though.

Have you considered a prenatal DNA test, or are they just too expensive?
It's crossed my mind. I think I was going to wait for the ultrasound to determine if I would go that route. I really hope your suggestive comment is right on.
If you opt for a prenatal test, try Ravgen or the DDC. There are some so-called labs that advertise heavily on the Internet that aren't worth a darn.
Oh, and to be certain of your results, DNA tests are by far better done with both potential fathers, not just one. That way one guy gets a positive and the other gets a negative and these results confirm each other.