Need to know the possible father
I am 9weeks 2days. My due date is April 2,2018. me and my partner has always had unprotected sex. Pretty much every other day it seems. I found out he had an affair on me and it crushed me. I wanted to get even and I had unprotected sex July 10th. That was the only time we had sex. He did use the pull out method and I know that's not 100 percent safe. I have pondered on this for a min now. I just need answers please. Other than a blood test.
Hi, when was the first day of your last period? And how did you get your GA count (the 9w2d) and your due date? Did you get them from a doctor who was reading an ultrasound and based the estimate on the ultrasound only? Or did you or the doctor simply count forward from the first day of your last period using a calendar or one of those little cardboard wheels?