Needing help with this issue
On January 25,2013 I slept with my ex boyfriend. My period was due on February 6, and it was not normal and I started having pregnancy symptoms like nausea, headaches, pain on the right side, pelvic pain etc. I made an appointment and without my doc checking anything she suspected that I had Pelvic Inflammatory Disease or an STD. She had me leave a urine sample. Long story short, I waited on the results and they were negative so I made another appt. with my OBGYN no problems there either other than possible endometriosis but, surgey is the only way to tell. Next, I find out that I am pregnant but the ultrasound says that I am now on May 3,2013 8weeks and 5days pregnant. Hmmmmm? I am wondering what could have sent wrong? How could I only be 8 weeks and some days??? Please help I'm confused.
Are you saying you had no sex with anyone after January 25?
Or is your confusion that you felt all the issues MUST have the same source, and some of them started well before mid-March?

People do get sick with one thing or another, and then coincidentally also (or subsequently) get pregnant.  

If you were told by ultrasound that on May 3, you were 8w5d gestational age, that would put conception at around March 17th.  No worries about Mister January.
Yes, I do not have a sexual partner at the time. I think either something is wrong with my baby (possibly) or the ultrasound is wrong as two left shoes.
At the time means, what, you have not had any sex since January?  Or you just didn't have any sex in mid March?  I'm trying to figure out what you're basing your assumption that the ultrasound was wrong, on.  
Not having sex from the end of January. Having a period in February and a shorter one in March. I also had an ultrasound on March 12, and nothing was there. No sex since January 25 is that hard to believe? my ex and I live in two different states.
Nothing is hard to believe on this site.  

It is just that your original post, while clearly saying the 8 weeks figure was wrong, didn't say that you hadn't had sex again with anyone after January 25.  So I was trying to parse out what made you say a March conception date would be wrong, especially since your profile says you're married.

In your shoes, I'd get another ultrasound now, and also have the doctor re-read the ultrasound notes from before, to tell you why they gave you an 8 weeks 5 days figure when you could not possibly have been only 8 weeks 5 days.