Not really sure?!
Okay so I'm gonna try to make this sound as simple as possible.

I have a son thats almost 4 and his "dad" is still up in the air.My bf who signed his birth certificate and has been awesome in life since he was born us who he knows his his daddy.

Problem is I'm not exactly sure if that's the case. When I found out I was pregnant with him. I slept with my now bf and my first child's father within two days of each other. The bf that I'm with we slept together the whole month of November with no protection.
Here's my timeline
November 15th- Last Menstrual
November 26th By the ultrasound was the conception
December 4th-Slept with first guy with condom and no pre cumulative
December 5th- No condom and doesn't pull out.
Jan 9th -6 weeks 3 days

Now while u may think yes it's the bfs child. My boys are literally twins they favor too much.

Please tell me I am over thinking the situation.
And I'm sorry for the errors in typing!
Was January 9 your first ultrasound, is that where you got the 6 weeks 3 days figure?  If so, what makes you think that November 26 was the conception date?
Did you know that doctors begin the "weeks" count on the presumed first day of the last period, not on the presumed conception date?  Not that it helps you very much, since it pushes things to a date when both men were in range. That is, if you got the "6 weeks 3 days" figure from an ultrasound.  If that was an ultrasound on that day, what due date did they give you at that time?
And how would your boyfriend react to you saying that you should get a DNA test?
Finally, is the father of your first child someone you were married to? If he is an ex-husband (not just an ex-boyfriend), were you married to him at the time when your second child was born?