Not sure who the father is.
My LMP was November 06, 2016. Had protected sex with a condom with guy A on November 11, 2016 day 6. I was still on my period. Had unprotected sex with guy B several times (i hardly remember the dates) the rest of the cycle. However i got ovulation pains on November 22, 2016. I had what i thought was implantation spotting on December 7, 2016. My dating scan put my EDD to August 13, 2017. I had an ultrasound on January 11, 2017 and it put mw on 10weeks + 1day. I think the odds are in favour of guy B. What do you think? Thank you
Your August 13 estimated due date was given to you at how many weeks GA?  (In other words, when was the date of the scan you call "my dating scan?"  Was it later in the pregnancy than January 11.)  Because it doesn't agree with the information you were given that you were 10 w 1 d on January 11.  From the condom use with guy A and number of times having sex with guy B (was that sex also using a condom?) it sounds like guy B had more chances, but it would be interesting to try to work out the difference between what you were told January 11 and what you were told presumably later at your 'dating scan.'
Sorry there was a mistake.
I have numerous scans that could add up to August 13 though the first scan i had was December 19, which measured at 5w put me at August 21, 2017. The other scans one was at January 17 put me on 10w+1. Another was at March 10 put me at 17w+5, the other I had one recently on May 20 which put me at 27w+5. Guy A was one time and with a condom and early on in my cycle when i was still bleeding. With guy B it was never protected and we had sex almost the rest of the cycle. Thank you for the help.
If you have had numerous scans, did you also get numerous estimated due dates from the scans?  Not numbers of weeks, but estimated dates of birth of the baby,
I meant, estimated due dates given to you by the medical personnel after they looked at the ultrasound.  Did the tech or doctor say "you are due on _______" after looking at the measurement of the baby from the ultrasound scan?  If so, what date did they give, and how early in the pregnancy did they give it, and has that date changed with your different scans or has it stayed the same?  
Yes they did.

The first scan i did at December 19 measured at 5w put my due date on August 21

The second scan i did on January 17 measured 10w1d changed my due date to August 13

The third scan i did on March 10 measured at 17w5d put me at August 13 as well.

The recent scan i had at May 20 measured at 27w5d didnt really change my due date as well.

So yes the first scan was abit off but the subsequent ones remained the same.
It sounds like you can rule out guy A, then.  
Thank you. I can now relax and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy