Paternity
So I was a super excited first time mom. I am happily married and we were ttc.  I went in for my first ultrasound when I was 8 wks 3 days pregnant and found out I was due on October 10. I went in for my 18 wk 3 day ultrasound and it said 10-11 of October as due date.  I found out it's a girl couldn't be happier.  My cycles were 33-36 days sometimes longer but like every 5 cycles. My last period was December 24-27.   I also had weird brown spotting on January 25-27.  

Here is my problem:  I found out one night when I was out for a friends birthday we had way too much to drink and I blacked out someone took advantage of me without my knowledge and just came out to tell now.  I am beyond devistated and scared and idk what to do or think.  This happened early in the morning around 3 ish on January 21.  I don't really even know what to do or how to handle this because if it isn't my husbands at this point there is nothing I can do.  

Do you think this occurrence is the cause of my pregnancy when I first went in the dr said I most likely conceived on or before the 17th of January.  I just need some help. Thank you
It sounds like you have enough evidence that you conceived on or around January 17 that you don't have to worry about what happened on January 3. I assume you know that the time period of pregnancy (the figure counted in weeks) begins from a computed first day of the last period, not from the assumed date of conception? The ultrasound looks at the size of the embryo and figures when an average woman would have had her last period begin based on how big the embryo is, and the weeks count starts on that calculated date. It's about two weeks before the baby was actually conceived, but that is how doctors do the count. An "8th"-week ultrasound means a 6th-week conception.

My advice is, get tested for all STDs, and never again in your life drink to the point of blackout. That is a road to all kinds of grief.
So you think I should not worry about the encounter on the 21st.  I will never ever ever drink again, I swear on my mothers grave.  I am devistated and disgusted with this situation.  But I have learned from this and will never let this happen ever again and will share with my daughter to be the horrible things that can happen to you when you drink.  I am going to my dr Monday to get checked for everything.  
The encounter was on January 21st at 3 am. Not January 3rd.
Oh, got it. Even the 21st is the wrong time frame, considering that you had an early ultrasound that said the 17th is the conception day. If it had been the other way around (4 days before presumed conception instead of 4 days after it) you would have been in more trouble, because sperm can last that long in your body. But it sounds like you were already pregnant when you had the encounter on the 21st.
Oh my gosh just hearing that makes me feel a million times better.  All I've ever wanted is to be a mom and my husband and I are so excited!  Thank you for your help
One more question, do you think even if the ultrasound was off cause I know they aren't 100% what are the chances it would extend to the 21st, even with a due date of October 10-11?  Thank you again for your help.
I don't see the ultrasound numbers being 4 days off, since you had one ultrasound nice and early, and you had another that backed up the first one. If the estimated due date on the second one had been a lot different than the first one, it would have been of more concern, but the first one is the best for this purpose.
Ok good thank you again for your help!