DNA / Paternity Community
Paternity question.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Paternity question.

Im trying to figure out who fathered by child and about when I conceived. I will be going to a doctor in a week.  I started experiencing nausea and tenderness around April 1st. I took a few pregnancy tests on the fourth of April and it came back positive. My last period was around the end of February the beginning of March. Would it be possible to have gotten pregnant on the 19th of March? I was dating two guys but just made it official with one. I had sex with the other one on March 19th and sex with my now boyfriend several times. I am hoping its my boyfriends.
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4476664_tn?1361636549
Doctors will give you a conception date based on your last normal period. But you will know a lot better when you have your first ultrasound, normally at 12 weeks. But hopefully you can figure it out
Blank
3208100_tn?1346948610
i think the only way you are going to knwo for sure is by testing once the baby is here
Blank
134578_tn?1383690151
If you were experiencing nausea and tenderness on April 1, that is pretty early for conception March 19, though not impossible.  If your last period began in the end of February, you could go for an ultrasound pretty much any time now.  The doctor will give you a gestational age (a count that starts on the presumed first day of your last period, not at assumed conception) and an estimated due date based on the baby's crown-to-rump length and other measures, and from the estimated due date you can use a conception calculator and figure out when you probably conceived.
Blank
Thats what I'm thinking. Its really unlikely but not impossible. It was a one time thing with the other guy and my now boyfriend I have had sex with multiple times. No doctors would take me till the end of this month so I scheduled an appointment. My boyfriend knows, but I'm so scared that if its not his I wont want it. I know he wont, but I never thought I could feel that way.  The other guy is not a good guy and unfortunately I found that out a little too late. If it was the other guys I started feeling symptoms not even two weeks after and had positive pregnancy tests two weeks after as well.
Blank
5285711_tn?1365995251
i have also the same problem... 16 weeks pregnant here...
Blank
Its such a scary situation. I never thought I would be here. But I think its my boyfriends. I realized that the date for the other guy was later and I started feeling really sick a week later. I'm pretty sure I was already knocked up. My boyfriend and I made it official wehen we found out i was pregnant and he knows about the other guy so now we just wait. I hope that it all works out for you! keep me updated.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...