Paternity question
I know that I have made a mistake and I did not think I could get pregnant, and this is not my usual lifestyle so please try to keep mean remarks to a minimum. Please take into account the dates and not just the closeness of them, as I tell my story. Thank you.

The date of my LMP was March 25th. I had sex with one man April 2nd, then another man April 6th. According to my LMP and my 6 week ultrasound, my due date is December 30th. I recently had my anatomy scan that changed my due date to December 27th. From what I understand, it is most accurate to determine conception date based on the 6 week ultrasound (which gave me a due date of December 30th), especially because it exactly lines up with my LMP due date.

Is there a way you could help me to determine who the father of the baby could be? At least a most likely answer? I have a most likely in mind, but I'd like to hear other peoples' opinions.

Thank you.
Also, if this information helps, I am having a boy and when I had sex April 2nd, it was just technically April 2nd, as it was around midnight-1 AM. I'd like to call it the night of April 1st, but I don't want to try to sway something and get my hopes up.
I am not a doctor but I googled conception calculator and put in your dec 30th due date. According to the calculator ovulation would have occurred about April, 8th. Sex would have been between April 4th and April8th. Now, if that is accurate then April 6th is the winner but I also checked the calculator using your new date and that puts ovulation about the 5th. Sex for that date would have been between March 31st and April 5th. I personally believe the first one because I was told that your most fertile days were 2 days before and 2 days after ovulation. So even if you ovulated on the 5th your most fertile days were the 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th. So I hope that helps.