Please ease my mind! Paternity test
My boyfriend and I were on a break and I had sex with someone else using a condom. This was on September 17th. I found out I was pregnant in October. My conception date was between the 9th of September and the 14th. My boyfriend and I got back together and I was so nervous that maybe I was pregnant with the other guys child. I paid 1600 and got a paternity test done stating that the guy had a 0 percent chance of being the dad. My daughter was born 2 weeks ago and I don't know if it's just postpartum or what it is but I'm freaking out that the baby isn't my boyfriends, my baby was also born a week early so that would make my conception date around September 6th. We have a 3 year old daughter together and everything seems so perfect I just wanna ease my mind and know that I have nothing to worry about. Has anyone else been down this road.
Hi, with what lab did you do the test?  If it was Ravgen or the DDC, you should be able to rely on it.  If you cannot, go with your boyfriend and get a test done, it's much cheaper after the baby is born.