DNA / Paternity Community
Pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Pregnancy

LMP was Jan 21st or 22nd, :/ Can't remember exactly, in Dec it was the 21st and I believe I have 30 day cycles. I had sex on the 3rd of Feb and took the morning after pill on the 5th. Sex again around the 7th. Two different men. :( Don't judge! Today is the 25th and I had a positive test this morning. At which time do you think I most likey became pregnant? Thank you in advance for any help!
Really the dates are too close together to figure it. Even when they give u a conception date at the dr it still can be within a few days of eachother so i dont think u will be able to figure it out
:( Thank you.
I guess I should also have said, the date of the 3rd was protected somewhat. The date of the 7th was not, at all.