Pregnancy
My last period was 13th may, I had sex with a man on my ovulation day 28th may which was unprotected and he come inside me. I then had unprotected sex on 29th may at approx 2pm and he didn't come inside me because he pulled out about 15mins before he came and I am now pregnant and not sure who is the father?
There is a VERY high likelihood that you are pregnant. "Pulling out" does not prevent pregnancy as sperm can be released prior to ejaculation. You need to purchase a pregnancy test. In the future if you have multiple partners, or simply want to avoid pregnancy it is best to use condoms. That way you are protecting yourself and both men you are having sex with. There is no way to tell who the father is, since you  had sex with two different men a day apart. You will have to get a paternity test to determine this, if you are indeed pregnant. If you are due for your period soon, you can get an early results pregnancy test and conviently condoms should be on the same aisle.  Good luck.
Hi, are your cycles super regular (every 28 days a new period comes)?