Quick Update
New ultrasound info, would this info change anything?
Old ultrasound
Done 03/20/17
GA (LMP)= 15w1d
Two measurements at the bottom
Crl 6.2mm   6W3D
     +9.4mm  7W0D

New ultrasound sound
Done 05/15/17
GA (EDD)= 15W0D
No measurements at the bottom

Any input would help. Thank you
You sound like you're saying that an ultrasound done in March said she was 15 weeks 1 day GA, and an ultrasound done in May said she was 15 weeks 0 days GA.  If so, one of them is wrong, or both of them were wrong.  Did you type them in error?  What do you know about the quality of the places where she went?
Yeah it was very odd, I didn't question her at the time, I didn't want to stress her out.  No I typed excatly what was on the ultrasound. One theory people came up here was maybe it was an error or she gave that specific date to the doc since it was printed on the ultrasound. I think the ultrasound done in may is correct (15 weeks). And the one in March was really (7 weeks). I honestly don't know I was not there when the ultrasounds was taken. I know it was at a hospital though
I looked at the ultrasound photo you sent. It doesn't give any size or due-date information, so it is useless.  

If you're not willing to have this out directly with the woman, you aren't going to ever get an answer to your question, I think.

Incidentally, on that note, you have said "people here" have come up with "theories" about this.  What does that mean, that you are telling  this story around? You don't have evidence that the baby is anything but what she says, and you don't have the right to invade the baby's future life by telling such stories. I'm sorry this is stressful for you, but either directly talk to the woman, or be silent. Stories like this have a way of staying in people's memories.
Yes I understand that the one from may does not have any measurements but it does have a GA of (15W0D) from EDD. The one from march was completely wrong (GA of 15W1D) , I looked at the measurements instead 6w3D to 7W0D.
True, she's not willing to talk to me right now since I decided it was best for her to choose the other guy. Absolutely not, I'm keeping everything to myself. It can go either way but until then I'm quite. I got edvice from you a while back if you don't remember. Just came back to show the new ultrasound since it said GA(EDD) instead of GA(LMP) it was something different .www.medhelp.org/posts/DNA---Paternity/Ultrasound-Dating-Could-I-be-the-Father/show/2978377
I remembered you and re-read your previous posts before writing to you; I just don't think "GA(EDD) instead of GA(LMP)" is enough to build a theory around.  And besides, fifteenth-week ultrasounds have at least a +/- margin for error of at least 12 days, if someone tries to use them to determine when conception was.

If you just can't stop reading her Facebook page and speculating, you have to have an honest talk with yourself (and then with her) about the fact that you are way more interested than you let on.  Decide what you really you want from the situation, and then make some plans.
Thank you