Rachel3000 writes - What are the odds my boyfriend is the dad
Rachel3000 wants to know:  My LMP was October 17th 2012.  I had sex with one man the week on Halloween.  That around 2 week after my LMP, usually ovulation time frame. Then I had sex with another man using a condom on November 7th.  I did not notice the condom breaking.  I am worried because I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years with the 1st man and now I am pregnant.  I wish I never had sex with the 2nd man even though it was with a condom.  What are the chances the baby is the 1st man's and the chances the baby is the 2nd man's?  My period is usually normal, every 28-29 days.  Please help.
Hi, Rachel, I hope you don't mind me moving your post, those older threads can get long and new posters' answers can get lost.

Well, as I'm sure you know, you were in the right time frame for getting pregnant by your boyfriend and not a very great one for getting pregnant by guy number 2, especially given your refreshingly regular and normal cycles.  Ovulation leads the next period by 14 days, and by what you say about your cycle length, you ovulate around day 14 or 15.  

Your egg only lasts 24 hours or so before it dissolves if it has not been turned into an embryo.  It just really sounds like the odds are very high that this is your boyfriend's baby.

Counted from the first day of your lmp, October 17th, you're 6 weeks 4 days pregnant.  You might see if you can get an ultrasound in the next week, since the 7th week (counting from your lmp) is optimal for one that can help date the pregnancy.  Ask the tech to tell you a conception date.  He or she will give you one based on the crown-to-rump measurement of the embryo, not when your last period was or any other thing.  Be sure you say "conception," not something less specific like "how far along am I?" because if you do not specify, a doctor or nurse will answer the question of how far along your pregnancy is by giving you a date based on your lmp.  (They know you aren't actually pregnant then, but that is the signal to start the count.)  If you specifically ask about conception, they should give you a helpful answer.