Ravgen DNA testing error?
Has anyone ever had a wrong test back from Ravgen I been testing with them on my 5th blood draw over 7 weeks now saying different reasons for not having final results they say they think they know who it is but can't be 100% finalize .First they said a poor swab sample now noise in the results which can present fake markers or take away real markers,noise coming from stress from blood they think. So just wondering who else has stories with them I read online 2 people ,1 person said her child came out with blond hair and Ravgen say its with the Asian person the other person claiming a refund of money and others calling up and gettin answers from them about no false cases.=( Unsure what to think at this point?
All I can tell you is that on this forum we hear good stories about Ravgen from people who have used them.  Have the samples been unusual in any way, such as, taken off the lip of a glass?  Or were they done by the guy directly swabbing his mouth?  Were they taken at a lab?
i been waitin almost 2 months for results promised for 3 days paid upfront in advance and first they assume was the swabs now there saying the blood work maybe?unsure they can't give an absolute answer. And the person did do the swab twice and i did the blood work 5 times and done by professionals.there saying results have markers but bcuz of interference noise in the results it could be false markers or not showin all markers. I saw in another forum on this site two people have an issue with them "supermom"
and another case how strange the race of the child didnt match they results so being hearing good stories there paper work does not guarantee  100%, technology still new so idunno.
just imagine waiting 2 months going thru the same process over and over with them with different excuses because they don't know what's wrong and everytime done right and having paid for 3 days advancment results i think you would start untrusting them too.
Did you ever get it confirmed?  How did this work out for you? Going through similar thing.
How did it go for both of you? I am going through something very similar right now. Super stressed.
Did anyone have false results from RavGen? I just got tested and they said the father was excluded. I am concerned they aren't accurate. Please hep.
Hi, did you get both possible guys tested?
I only got the one. I'm I. The process of testing the one with a toothbrush. Have you ever done this? Have any knowledge if they can be wrong?
Sorry in the process of testing the other one.
I'm glad you are testing both. It's the best way to confirm, since one will get a positive and the other a negative. Ravgen has an excellent reputation but some women are so worried that testing just one guy only opens the door to "what if the test is WRONG?!?!" kind of paranoias that are actually more based on guilt than on disbelief. Testing with both is the way to go to solve this.
Reading the post some women have said they were wrong and so forth. I called ravgen and spoke with the rep there and he said no that they haven't heard of any story like that. I guess I'm worried because I can't go all 9 months with my husband thinking it's his and then turn around and it not be. That would be hurtful. I used his toothbrush because I didn't want him to know. The other guy I tested was check swabbed and he was excluded. They said they found 10 mismatches on the guy that was excluded. I should get results back from toothbrush tomorrow. Did you use them ????
I got 11 mismatches and an exclusion of the man tested but I am also worried I’d love an update on your toothbrush results if you wouldn’t mind I’m due in 8 weeks and the stress has been killing me
Are you re testing once you have the baby?? Or are you confident they are right?!?!

My toothbrush results were matches. They said It's always best to test both potential fathers.