DNA / Paternity Community
Serious pregancy question.. help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Serious pregancy question.. help.

Okay, so I have asked this question many times but it's seriously depressing me and I cant be excited about my pregnancy.

So on June 23 my friend and I were hanging out and this is BEFORE my boyfriend and I got back together. So on June 23 my friend was fingering me and I gave him a blow j o b NOOO he didn't c u m but i don't know if there was any pre c u m .. and i think I accidentally touched myself after I gave him a blow j o b I don't remember at all if there was any pre c u m and he doesn't remember either.

I got back with my boyfriend on June 29th we had unprotected sex and he came inside me. We had unprotected sex again on July 5th we have been together ever since.

On August 11th I went to the hospital and found out I was pregnant! The ultrasound said I was measuring 7 weeks and 1 day. My last period was June 8th until the 13th. My cycles are 31 days long.

I'm so lost on who the father is.. i hope its my boyfriend.. please tell me who's you think it is.

My doctor gave me a due date of March 29th but that was without an ultrasound so i'm not sure if that's accurate but im hoping it is!

I've tried doing all the stupid online calculator things and it just makes me confused.. so can someone please tell me in a different way?

Also if they said i was measuring 7 weeks and 1 day on August 11th how many weeks am i now that its September 23d? I am hoping the baby was conceived in the beginning of july..

No rude comments please this is serious and very important to me..

Id say its your boyfriends. Sperm dies when it hits the air and if your not even sure there was any, then i HIGHLY doubt theres even a small chamce its your friends.
Honestly it's highly unlikely that the friend you gave a ******* too is the father. Even if he had came on your hand and you touched yourself after it still would be unlikely because sperm dies pretty quickly plus there was no penetration. It's much more likely your bf is the father since you actually had sex and it was unprotected.
That would make you 13 weeks and 2 days right now. And the time of conception would be between June 29 and July 11. So its definitely (like 100%) your boy friends baby. Congrats! =)
but the first time i got an ultrasound the nurse told me my due date was march 15th but she was going off my last period. But recently but actual obgyn said my due date was March 29th but she didnt do an ultrasound she took the measurements from August 11th so did i still conceive in july?
Yes I think so. I'm not a doctor, but it honestly sounds like it was your boyfriend. Especially since the first guy didn't actually go in you. You will know for sure when you get the ultrasound. They will know how many weeks you are exactly. Then you can just count back. =) No need to worry sweets!
Thanks lol and yeah they told me at my first ultrasound that i was measuring 7 weeks and 1 day and if you count back thats the beginning of july if im correct. So wouldn't i be 13 weeks and 1 day or would i be 15 and 1 day since they add two weeks? like thats where im lost lol.i think im 13 weeks
You would be 13 weeks including the 2 weeks that they add. So really it's 11 weeks, so you are definitely safe =)
so 11 weeks and so is that the beginning of july then so its my boyfriends? :D
Its your boyfriends baby. Dont stress about it.
You could do a dna test to be 100 percent. Its possible you ovulated late. I would go by your ultrasound date to figure out when you concieved.
well i am confused ultrasound because the first ultrasound they went off by my period date but they said i was 7 weeks and 1 way gestational age which is 5 weeks and that dates back to the beginning of july but if thats true i dont know why she told me my due date was march 15th. Then my actual obgyn told me my due date was on March 29th but she was going off of the 7 week and 1 day gestational age so do you think its my boyfriends baby?
I think it's your boyfriends baby. I think it's highly unlikely your friend got you pregnant. Now the only problem you have now is if your bf doesn't know about the incident and the friend tries to see if the baby is his once he/she is born...so just make sure you let the friend know that it's not his. Good luck hun and congratulations!
Yeah i hope it's my boyfriends baby. Even if there was a little pit of pre c u m i don't think i could get pregnant that way.. and thank you!
Due dates change alot in the very beginning anyway. No worries! =)
good haha (: well i feel alot better knowing its my boyfriends
so if they say my due date is march 15th does that mean its not my boyfriends? :(
lol does it? i was in a rush while making this. trust me im a girl.
if i was a dude why would i have wrote so much and put so much information? i was in a huge rush while making this. You don't have to believe me but i am a girl. I know what I am.
It looks like it is your bf either way.
even if my due date is march 15 like they said?
Pretty sure its the make the came inside of u
okay good. whew lol. i was just worried because if they said my due date is march 15 that means i ovulated between the 17 to the 23 or something but i didnt have sex with my bf until the 29th.. so...?
but on aug 11th the gestational age was 7 weeks and 1 day
Honestly stressing about the due date/conception time is just a headache. Babies all grow differently and there's no way to tell for sure... but you definitely did not get pregnant from your friend unless he ejaculated into your vagina.
yeah he didnt because we never ever had sex. i just dont know if there was any pre *** or not but i dont think there would be if i gave him a ******** then touched him a second later. I don't know if there was actually any pre *** but if there was it had too only be a tiny bit and i dont know if he touched himself then touched me i think its my boyfriends..
ahh my cycles are 26 days not 31!!!