Someone please help workout who could possibly be the father
I'm really hoping someone could just help me rule out atlist 1 guy as this has been eating me up the whole pregnancy.I no only a DNA is a guarantee but your opinion would be helpful. So I'm currently in my 22nd wk of prgncy. I usually have a 28 29 day cycle. LMP was 26 July 2016 and my due date since early scans was always 2May 2017 from different gynaes since I been having a difficult pregnancy. The due date counting back counts exactly 40 weeks to my LMP so I trust it. Now my problem is I was with guy A who isn't my partner on the 4th of aug around 23:30 night which is closer to early morning hrs of 5Aug. He fully ejaculated in me, no protection was used. My partner I was with on 9Aug afternoon of which he pulled out since I knew it could possibly have been my O day. We've been using pull out method this way for months and it was always working. I know noone can tell me for sure who the dad is 100% but from all these facts who would the dad likely be? Could guy A really have fathered this unborn baby girl? who is favored more? PLEASE HELP
Hi, Chrissy, nice to see you in the DNA/Paternity forum again, possibly you posted elsewhere but you got transferred here.  Unfortunately the answer is still the same.  The facts don't rule out Guy A or your husband.  Have you considered getting a prenatal DNA test with Guy A?
Incidentally, you've mentioned an ultrasound in your 14th week.  What was the earliest ultrasound you had in this pregnancy, was that it?
Hi again annie. Yes I have posted before. The earliest I couldn't remember exactly at what week it was but since the very first one every other one was same date 1/2May. Only until after the 20th week did it shift n bcome unreliable. The first EDD of beginning May I trust as it's from earliest was the same n it corresponds exactly to my LMP. My periods are mostly very regular. I have decided to do the test once the baby is born bcoz I've had a difficult pregnancy and don't want to disturb the bby in anyway. Another thing the bby is a girl. I was wondering if what the shettles method says has some truth in it.
The kind of test I am talking about is from a blood draw from your arm and a swab from the dad's mouth.  It doesn't disturb the baby.  It just costs a lot.  If you're interested in it, contact Ravgen or the DDC and ask about prenatal paternity testing.
I think the Shettles method is not 100% reliable, but there is some logic to it.