TIRED OF OBSESSIVE OVER THIS!!!
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and havent enjoyed much of it because of the stress. I am driving myself crazy obsessing over rather I should get prenatal dna test or not. I really don't have the money or else I would have been done it. Heres how it all played out....

LMP-August 22, 2015
Cycle Length- 25-27 Days
Guy #1-August 31st (Pull Out)
Guy #2-September 2nd really late at night (No Pull Out)
Guy #1-September 4th (Pull Out)

Ultrasounds:
October 6-A little over 6 weeks (Dr. was not specific, it was at ER)
October 15- 7 Weeks and 5 Days (Tech only looked for about 5 mins and made me get up)
November 18- 12 weeks and 6 Days
December 16- 17 Weeks

Due Date given is May 25, 2016

I go to a specialist because I'm HR so I have many Ultrasounds. Guy #2 is my BF of many years and I would be devistated if it is not his. Should I get the test?
Was the due date given to you at the October 15 ultrasound?
No she never gave me a due date based on that ultrasound and when she did she used a calender and put in my LMP and told me my due date was 5/28/16 not knowing I don't have 28 day cycles. I never have.
I never felt like she was right because she was so fast and when I asked her about conception date she said that you cant determine conception date from ultrasound. I havent spoken to any of my Drs about this but I'm thinking about mentioning it to my High Risk doctor.
I'd ask the doctor to go over the records and see if, in any of your ultrasounds, anyone estimated your due date from the ultrasound information only.

Your problem is that now it is too late to try to correspond an ultrasound reading with an estimated due date with enough accuracy to rule anyone in or out.  You were really only going to be able to tell anything from your earliest ultrasound, and possibly that would have been hard also.  

You are not getting an abortion in any case, so then the question of a prenatal DNA test becomes more just wanting to know now rather than in 20 more months.  I guess in your shoes I would get it.  I hear that the DDC has a payment plan.  Someone wrote that Ravgen also has a way of getting a less expensive cost if you are willing to wait for your results, but that approach was news to me.  If you are interested, call both of those places and see what they offer.

Either that, or just wait until the baby comes.  I'm sorry this is so stressful, but with sex this close together it would have been pretty tough to split the difference just from ultrasound results anyway.
I attempted to get a little more info from the Ultrasound done at the ER on 10/6/15. They never did give a Due Date at this visit but here is what the report says...."gestational sac present measuring 1.92 cm, Crown-rump length not well identified. Yolk sac is identified. Fetal heart tones identified. Fetal heart rate is documented at 116 beats per minute" When I put in the measurements of the sac online it says I was between 6 weeks and 5 days and 6 weeks and 6 days at that visit. I'm having a Boy if that helps at all. I really want this to be over. Guy #1 swears it cannot be his b/c we have been dealing with eachother for many years and he never had a slip up and knows he did not ejaculate in me at all but I just wish I could be sure b/c now he is not cooperating even if I did wanna get the test.
If 6w 5d or 6w6d on 10/6 is really correct, it would give you September 3 or 4, and would not rule out either guy.  It seems like only a DNA test can give you the answer you want.  The dates are too close to be certain even if you knew that all your calculations were correct.  The courts have something to say about someone who doesn't want to take a DNA test, so don't worry, you will have authority behind you if you are going to ask him for a test.